At 04:46 PM 2/28/96 +0000, you wrote:

>Aren't all babies bald?

No, my youngest brother needed a haircut when he was born.

Robert Anders
A'm swynsei Math, Cyn bum diaered..."
        I had been marked by kind, before I became immortal...

                Taliesin, in the Hanes Taliesen
        "It is Mor Cylch, the maze of life,' Tegid told me. 'It is trodden in darkness with just enough light to see the next step or two ahead, but not more. At each turn the soul must decide whether to journey on or whether to go back the way it came.'
        'What if the soul does not journey one?  What if it chooses to go back the way it came?'
        'Stagnation and death,' Tegid replied with mild vehemence.  He seemed irritated that anyone would consider retreating."

                from The Paradise War, by Stephen R. Lawhead
[log in to unmask]           Robert Anders   Connecticut, USA