On Tue, 27 Feb 1996, Hugo Epifanio wrote:

>  Hello guys!
>
>  I just wanted to share this with you. There's this portuguese band called
> "Quinta do Bill" (Bill's Farm) and they've been recording what I call a real
> evolution of the really portuguese music, Celtic/Irish inspiration songs,
> and they have this new song called "No trilho do Sol" (Tracking the Sun),
> it's a mist of Celtic rithm and Indian Chants, gorgeous, beautifull.
>  We haven't had any band like this before...
>
>  FOR,CA "QUINTA DO BILL" !!!
>

> --
> Hugo Epifanio

Hugo, what's their label?  Sounds like something I'd like to have.  Last
time I was in Iberia I spent all my spare change on local musics (even
went to Sto Domingo de Silos before anyone outside western Europe had
ever heard of them - on a tip from a guy in Logrono.)  Maybe I could get
someone in Seattle to order it for me..............Jacque