Well, I'm a newbie to this list, but I suppose I should introduce myself at
the beginning, rather than lurking. 8)
My name is Ceara Haggerty.
I am 20, I live in Florida (and I don't like warm weather, go figure..)
I currently work full time for the state (any of you have any good state
worker jokes?)
 and go to school full time as well. Attempting to get my AA so I can go to
University of Florida and get a medical degree. (Veterinary or ob/gyn,
whichever.)
I'm very interested in learning more about my heritage. My grandparents on
my father's side were Irish, and I've been told that my name has a Gaelic
translation. Anybody got info on this?
* Ceara Haggerty   [log in to unmask] *
* 3240 Albert Dr.                   *
* Tallahassee, FL  32308            *