Hello, everyone--I didn't know if anyone would be interested in this, but
I thought that I would pass it along--

Bette

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 16:58:09 +0000
From: Jonathan Allison <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CFP: Irish studies series

The University Press of Kentucky wishes to announce a new series in
Irish Literature, History and Culture.  We invite the submission of
proposals and book manuscripts in all branches of Irish and
Irish-American literature and history, including both traditional
analyses and studies rooted in literary and postcolonial theory.
Please send enquiries and proposals to: Jonathan Allison, English
Department, 1215 POT, University of Kentucky, Lexington KY 40506.