Let's not forget St. Brendan the Navigator, the 6th century Irish monk,
who, by some accounts, discovered America using those hide-skinned
boats.  Mick Moloney sings a rollicking good song called
"St. Brendan's Fair Isle" which recounts the adventures of St. Brendan.
>> Have you ever read anything about the Celts in America?  I know there is at l
>as
>> t one book on the subject and there are various Welsh and Irish Legends assoc
>at
>> ed with persons who were supposed to have set up here, but haven't found anyt
>in
>> g beyond that one book and the fragmentary myths... Thankyou if you're able t
>> rovide any info...
>>
>> Rob Anders <[log in to unmask]>

Ferris State University
Information Systems & Telecommunications
West 214
Attn: Paul Peoples                 Voice: 616-592-2141
330 Oak Street                     Internet: [log in to unmask]
Big Rapids, MI 49307-2031