It's not that I have a problem with my ancestors actually having sacrificed.
That is not the issue. It is looked at with twentieth century sensibilities
that are completely out of cultural context with what their experience was.

No, my problem lies with the fact that all we know of human sacrifice
practiced by the Celts was documented by the Romans. Now, if I remeber
correctly, the Romans were the same ones that started the story of
Christians sacrificing babies and practicing cannibalism, because of their
misunderstanding of the Eucharist. History seen through the opponents eyes
can be very distorted. That's all I am trying to get across.

Drew