I am
Linda Merle [log in to unmask]

in Costa Mesa California (where it is currently raining)

I'm half Irish (actually...it's half Scots-Irish and Gaelic) and the
half is {Scots, Welsh and English} = British !??

Of this mix, I feel Gaelic Irish. Part of this is my father had to go
ethnically undercover to avoid being shot by my mother's family, who
are devout Irish republicans, of the non violent sort, unless you are
trying to marry a daughter :)

I have a masters degree in Comparative Literature, many years of
software experience, and am now in product marketing for a software firm.
For fun I write poetry, play music and read history.

LM