> Have you ever read anything about the Celts in America?  I know there is at leas
> t one book on the subject and there are various Welsh and Irish Legends associat
> ed with persons who were supposed to have set up here, but haven't found anythin
> g beyond that one book and the fragmentary myths... Thankyou if you're able to p
> rovide any info...
>
> Rob Anders <[log in to unmask]>

Yes Rob, and there are myths and legends on this side as well.  Several
northern tribes on the east coast tell of such contact.  There are some
caves in Algonquin territory that are inscribed with runes.  There's a
neo-Druid group called the Druuidica Comardiia Eriutalamonos who take
this legend as a premise for blending Native American shamanic practice
and Druidic tradition in their celebration.

Jacque