Heather, a chara,
        If you're interested in hearing Nuala read in Irish, check out her
performance of "An Ras" (The Race) on Tommy Hayes' CD of the same name.
Even if your knowledge of Irish is limited, the rhythm alone will carry
you. I had the pleasure of having lunch with herself a few years ago, and
found her to be quite charming and open. The fact that she had a mouth
like a truck driver (every other word was f***) I found especially
endearing, given the nature of her profession -as well as the subtlety of
her verse)!  :)
                        Sla/n,
                        Lachlan