I understand Samara Services is set up and offering full v34 internet
connections in Harare.  I have their four-page offering.  Does anyone know
if they are the only ones in Zimbabwe, or have any experience with the
quality of their service?  Are they the best one to use in Harare?   We are
considering supporting our affiliates in Harare to get on line, and want to
make the right decision before we spend a Z$5,250 for start up fee and a
year's unlimited subscription, and the cost of a couple 28.8 modems, and
training and software - I'm estimating US$1,000 for the year (besides the
PTC call costs).

I'd appreciate any and all feedback,
Steve Smith