Dear Jacques,

Typo-L is a professional list involved with design. From time to time, we
offer free seminars to those who are interested in design. Since there's no
way to segregate those who will be in the area, we broadcast world wide. We
also receive a great many inquiries for the information we produce, and
news about the seminars or the issues we address seems to interest many who
cannot attend. There have been many inquiries and requests for information
with few complaints about our posts. While the seminar takes place here, I
don't look on the information  as local. A dozen or so people have
requested and received Janne Ahlin's address as a result of the original
post and today's follow-up.

Ken Friedman, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Leadership and Strategic Design
Norwegian School of Management
Box 4676 Sofienberg
N-0506 Oslo, Norway