=46or those who are in the Oslo area today, January 15th:

SEMINAR ON  DESIGNING A DESIGN SCHOOL

The Nordic Center for Innovation invites you to attend a free seminar with
Janne Ahlin, dean of design at University of Lund, Sweden, where he has
this year launched a new design school.

What must a design school be to meet the public and private challenges that
designers will face in the coming years? How should we teach? What should
we study?

The seminar will run from 3 to 5 in the afternoon on Monday, January 15 at
Norwegian School of Management NMH at our Oslo campus in the old Schou's
brewery complex. Come into the main entrance and go to the 5th floor
faculty meeting room.

Janne Ahlin is professor of architecture at the University of Lund, where
he has been dean of architecture and is now dean of design.

Prof. Ahlin's book, Sigmund Lewerentz, Architect was published in 1987 by
Byggf=F6rlaget and MIT Press.

This seminar is a scientific and educational service of the Nordic Center
for Innovation. The Nordic Center for Innovation is a joint research and
development center shared by the Norwegian School of Management NMH, Lund
University School of Architecture and the University of Art and Design
Helsinki.

Ken Friedman, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Leadership and Strategic Design
Norwegian School of Management
Box 4676 Sofienberg
N-0506 Oslo, Norway

=46rom January 15, 1996: