My thanks to those who replied to my request for info. on the above.
I was interested to note the comments of Adam in regard to ISO and Adobe
both of whom having apparantly erred, or just taken liberties in the
structuring of their acute accents with regard to Polish. One has to
wonder if there are many more examples to be found - perhaps someone
should contact them on this before they set a new standard.
I was also hoping that there was already available some indepth reading
material along the very lines that Adam is working on for the WWW in
relation to Polish. Is anyone aware of other similar material?
Edward Burke,
UCC, Ireland.