Hello,

Someone who is seeking to get online and is interested in Esperanto
wrote to me with a query regarding Esperanto fonts on a Mac. They
would like to buy a Mac but they had been told that only PCs support
the Esperanto fonts and you couldn't use a Mac to write in the language.
I find this hard to believe and was wondering can someone clarify the
situation for me.

Thanks,

Christopher.
Christopher Cowan
 IDOC Europe, Temple House, Blackrock, Dublin, Ireland.
 Tel: +353 1 205 5541. Fax: +353 1 205 5555.

Kaeynnistae tietokone uudestaan painamalla jotain naeppaeinta

This .sig is intended for quantitative determination of
tobramycin in human serum by rate nephelometric inhibition
immunoassay. It should not be used for any other purposes.