Can anyone recommend appropriate reading material that covers the names
and usage of Floating Accents/Accented Letters as used by as wide and as
diversified a reange of languages as possible?

This is purely for personal curiosity rather than application, but I am
particularly interested in the official names for the following, which
I hope I describe adequately:

1.  An upsidedown circumflex.

2.  The accent similar to the above, but with a curved bottom - as can
    be found in Czech, Serbo-Croatian and Turkish.

3.  The double *acute* as found in Hungarian.

4.  The open round *bullet* as found in Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish.

5.  The solid *bullet* as can be found in Turkish and Polish.

All info. that I have dealing with Floating Accents/Accented Letters does
not include any of the above.

Edward Burke, UCC