**THIS REALLY WORKS, WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE?**
**AT LEAST GIVE IT A TRY**

You like money? I bet you do! This is the most successful and LEGITIMATE way
tomake TONS of it!

Call 011-24-831-3131 (24 hours a day!!! This is a call to Canada and has a
flat rate of 1.50 which is pennies compared to what you will make..)

*Wait for the recording to give you the instructions on what to do.

*When asked to enter the account # of the person who gave you this number
enter 501316 (quiet background required when entered)

*Now you are on your way to tons of money!!

Here's how it works: You will get your own account number after recording
your address and name.  For every call made to this number, the company
receives 1.50.  They give out 50 cents of this on every call to all those who
type in your account number.  When the people you got to call get more people
to call, you will make twenty five cents of that.  Then you get twenty five
cents off of everyone THEY get to call!  So if ya get 100 people to call
(which is not hard, just do what I'm doing) you will get 50 dollars!!!, If
each of those people get a 100 people to call you get 2,500!!!!! And if they
get 100 people to call you get $2,500,000!!!!!!!!!! WOW..... Yes 250,000
DOLLARS for a mere 30 min of your time a day to tell people about this!  This
is the easiest way to make money I've ever found and in just a MONTH I made
over $1000 for one phone call and advertising around.  So, just imagine if
you send out to 1000 people!!!!

SO CALL RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  24 HOURS A DAY