Dear Dula and others,

It is very unfortunate what happened in Nigeria and I agree
with Dula that we need to stand against dictators. What I find
difficult to comprehend is that Dula trying to compare Ethiopian
leaders with the Nigerian dictators. Personally I would rather
not discuss Ethiopian politics in this list. It is important that
we respect our AFRICA-IT members and refrain ourselves from making
this list a political battlefield. By the way Dula, were you a
a party member of the Mengistu regime. Have you been to Ethiopia
in recent years?

If you want to discuss this further please feel free to do so
but not on this list.

Menghestab Haile

Dr. Menghestab Haile                  WORK TEL 01734 875123 ext 7380
University of Reading                 FAX 01734 352604
Department of Meteorology             email [log in to unmask]
Reading                               HOME TEL (01734) 869671
RG6 2AU
United Kingdom