Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

        I attempted to send out a one page post this weekend with an
attachment.  The post was entitled "We're Black, We're waiting, We're
dying."  Due to my mis-handling of the attachment (I now realize that I
should not send attachments to large lists over the Net) the message became
large and unwieldy.  This caused many problems for anyone who attempted to
read the post.  I apologize for my error. I value the privilege of
communicating with each of you too much to jeapordize it with improper
internet etiquette, without, at the very least, an apology.  I hope that you
were all able to read the second post entitled "Smaller Version: We're
Black, We're waiting, We're Dying."  If you still have my first message in
your mailbox please discard it.  Thanks.

Philip Carpenter-Lee
Philip D. Carpenter-Lee
[log in to unmask]             [log in to unmask]
Black Pearls Discussion Group    Issues in Africanity