At 11:17 AM 13/11/95, Justin Chisenga wrote:
>Could some one out there, please, give me a list of countries in
>Africa that have FULL Internet connectivity and if possible the years
>in which they achieved the FULL connections.
Justin

South Africa 1991/2/3
Egypt 1992/3
Algeria 1993
Zambia 1994
Zimbabwe   1994
Mozambique 1994/5
(Ghana) 1995 (if true)
(Uganda) 1995 (if true)
Namibia 1995
Kenya 1995

Tunesia? 1995?
Mauritius? ???
Reunion??? ???

el

--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse   \         /              Swakopmund State Hospital
<[log in to unmask]>            *        |               Resident Medical Officer