Ben,

At 14:20 11.8.1995, Ben Kobus wrote:
[...]

>Watching the postings of Eberhard Lisse over the last few months,
>the overwhelming impression is that he is very good at making
>snyd comments about other Africa commentators whom he considers
>less well qualified than himself.
This is so true. Actually it is not. This has nothing to do with qualification.

I am also good at helping people.

I am also good at actually achieving something.

>Please, Eberhard, be positive if you have to say something, because
>it is tiresome to read about what amounts to nothing more than
Please, Ben, I could not care less whether you tire or not. Hit the
delete button or filter me out. There is no bad feeling from my side
whatsoever.

>your personal bad feelings. We don't really need or want to know
Who is "we"? Pluralis Majestatis or what? Who appointed you
guardian of Politically Correctness on this list?

>whenever someone has annoyed you. And it only makes you unpopular:
>not a very good strategy for getting your postings paid any
>attention.
I don't actually give a damn wether you or anyone else considers
me unpopular.

My postings attract just the right amount of attention for my purposes.

In case you didn't notice, I acutally live in Africa. I actually have achieved
IP connectivity in a developing country on a sustainable and even non profit
basis. (And please note the "I", this is not boasting)

Here in Namibia, we call bullshit bullshit. And that posting was bullshit.
Not by the poster (and if you had bothered to read my posting carefully)
but by the ITU.

Ever been in Africa?

el

--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse   \         /              Swakopmund State Hospital
<[log in to unmask]>            *        |               Resident Medical Officer