At 10:07 AM 29/11/95, Martin Sieg wrote:
[...]
>        I agree that the basics should be our first concern, yet I also
>think that the internet may be a useful medium through which we can
>initiate and organize the supplies and people that are desperately needed.
[...]
That you could take as my point. We should not talk about setting up
Internet Kiosks in the rural areas... We should talk about setting up schools
and Universitites in the periphery, implying a usable telephone system...

Anyway...

el

--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse   \         /              Swakopmund State Hospital
<[log in to unmask]>            *        |               Resident Medical Officer