At 14:01 02/11/95 GMT, you wrote:
>I am just wondering if we could have a www page dedicated for
>Africa-IT related information. It could have links to a number of
>other pages with relevant information.

I have the TRINET project on my personal WWW page on Ireland On-Line. I
would be willing to put up more articles.  If you were thinking of an
archive for the Afrik-IT mail messages, that is only for someone with more
resources than I. Maybe Clement Dzidonu can look into this when he comes
back from his trip. Or is there anyone there at the University of Reading
who could help you?

BTW, people were asking about the Internet Magazine Nov'95 African article
that I mention recently. To contact them,
Write to Mecklermedia Corp., 20 Ketchum St., Westport, CT 06880
or MecklerMedia Ltd., Artillery House, Artillery Row, London SW1P 1RT, U.K.
or email to  [log in to unmask]

regards,

Patrick
Patrick O'Beirne B.Sc. M.A. MICS, Systems Consultant, Author, Lecturer
Trainer and Developer in Clipper       TickIT trained ISO 9000 Auditor
Compuserve: 100023,1304  WWWeb: http://www.iol.ie/~pobeirne/index.html
Systems Modelling Ltd, Gorey, Co. Wexford, IRELAND. VAT NO. IE4625958Q