Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 10:14:41 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Get together

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ralph Julius and I am an IT professional working on SAP,
originally from South Africa. I have been in the US for about a year and I am
organizing a get together of Africans living in the tri-state areas,
Pensylvania, Delaware, New Jersey - an anyone else who lives close enough
(NY, Maryland, Washington!)

We are having a picnic on October 28th, 1995 at Washington Crossing Park
close to Philadelphia. It will be an informal setting and will start from
noon until sunset. I definitely believe it will be a good opportunity to
establish relationships and friendships that could last a life time. It will
also give each of us the opportunity to learn more about the other cultures
and countries on our majestic continent!

Please let me know if you are interested and I will forward directions and
more details to you. Send me a phone number where I can reach you at as well
as a fax number so I can fax the directions to people who do not know how to
get there.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Regards