 Dear AFRIK-IT subscribers

I am trying to contact the GTZ post harvest project in Tamale, Ghana.
The postal address is P O Box 9698. Does anyone know an e-mail address?

I shall be very grateful either for the information or a way to contact the
GTZ to get it.

Best regards.       DAGG

                          David Green
                          Welsh Institute of Rural Studies, Penglais
                          University of Wales,  Aberystwyth
                          SY23 3DD,  Wales, United Kingdom

                          Tel:. 01970 622246  Fax:. 01970 622238
                          e-mail: [log in to unmask]