I work for a medical project based in Chilumba Northern Malawi and
London.
We have been trying to establish an email connection via fido net
based in Zomba Malawi for the last year. The phone connection seems to
be probalmatic between Chilumba and Zomba.
Does anybody have experience of overcomming this type of connection
problem ?
Also I have been trying to find out information about satellite
connetion via SATELIFE or any other system for e-mail and data
exchange. If anybody has information or help I would be most pleased.

Keith Branson
Keith Branson
School of Hygine and Tropical Medicine
Keppel Street