Be greeted all,

I just want to known from you or from Clement,about achievement of
this  network,especial in Africa .The reason is that most of the time
we use to talk/write about what you thing is good to us(African) and
we tend not to implement our theory.Is good to came with new ideas
but we have to put those ideas in practise.

I don't think this network serve the purpose of the majority Africans
simple because our group leader fail to do their duties .
My suggestion to our group leader is to inform people (us) and to
implement what has been discuss,nothing has been done so far.

I want to here more from our leaders especial in Africa .