        Hello all,

        I am a student at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, in New York.
        I have been enjoying - with guilt, since I have been all this
        while passive - the discussions/postings.  I am wondering if the
        following request is appropriate for this "place".  I will
        graciously welcome all responses.  ALso, you could just use my
        email address
        if this is more convenient.

        The following was send to me a while ago ...

> Greetings Fred...
>
> a question for you.. a friend from Togo wrote asking about
> information on US universities.  The person has "la licence
> en sociologie a l'universite de Lome"  Is the licence equivalent
> to a BA?  If they want to attend here.. will they need to do a
> BA first or start as an undergrad.. or can they start as a graduate
> student???

        I have yet to answer it.  Please feel free to forward this
        to whomever could provide an answer.  Thank you very much.

        The King of Rice.

 The King of Rice           || "The porcupine with the
 [log in to unmask]             ||  sharpest quills gets stuck
 http://www.rpi.edu/~adadjf ||  on a tree more often"
 [log in to unmask]  ||                  -anon