                Sory for accidentally copying everyone on a message that
          was meant for Mr. David Dion only.

                Let me take this opportunity to add something that I had
          been meaning to send out to this group in any case.  That is,
          from the discussion so far, my impression is that many of the
          issues are those related to Africa as a user of IT.  How about
          Africa as a supplier of certain IT services (as is increasingly
          being done in some Asian countries, e.g.)?  Thus, e.g.,
          programming and testing, certain data entry tasks, and other such
          services could perhaps be aspects of IT that firms operating from
          Africa could undertake profitably.   Any thoughts on the
          possibilities here?

                Regards,

                        Tauheed