 * Original to: [log in to unmask]

cc: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
cc: Marcel Werner

 > From [log in to unmask]  Mon Jun  5
 > 13:38:42 1995

Hsun-I had asked:

 > Dear Netters:

 > Do anyone of you know any perticular information about the
 > development of
 > Telecommunication in 3rd. world?  I personally think
 > telecommunication
 > is a way to improve information distribution in 3rd. world
 > countries and
 > help them "know how to fish" instead of "feed them the
 > fish".

Marcel Werner and Bethuel Kiplagat have recently authoured a book on
"Telecommunications in Africa" and published by the Telecom Foundation of
Africa (TFA). You may reach Marcel or TFA Office in Nairobi, Kenya at:

 > I cordially invite your brainstorming opinions on this
 > since many of you know
 > very well about conditions in those countries.

I also look forward to some inputs ...

 > Thank you in advance.

 > Hsun-I Vicky Hsu
 > Michigan State University
 > Telecommunication Dept.
 > East Lansing

Shem Ochuodho, PhD
Director, African Regional Centre for Computing (ARCC)
Ngong Road, Opp. Ngong Hills Hotel
P.O. Box 58638, NAIROBI, Kenya
Tel: (254-2-) 723552/726914/727810  Fax: 728351
Email: [log in to unmask]