Dear IT colleagues,

Does anyone know of a successful project that was able to link systems for
mail transfer etc, over CB radio?. Any information on this will be
appreciated.

My intention is to link a couple of computers together to exchange data
packets, over HF radio. HF radio is found in most Nigerian Universities. They
maintain them, even if they cannot pay their phone bills.

I am hopeful that we can find a solution to our own problems. As more
professionals come together to pool resources, we should progress.

| Resource and Crop Management Division |      Sunday A. Folayan         |
|  International Inst. of Trop. Agric.  |    Computer Systems Manager    |
| LocSnail: P.M.B. 5320 Ibadan, Nigeria | E-Mail: [log in to unmask]    |
| IntSnail: IITA c/o L.W. Lamborn & Co. |  Phone: +234-2-241-2626 x2286  |
|           26 Dingwall Rd, Croydon     |    Fax: +234-2-241-2221        |
|           CR9 3EE, England            |                                |
| Even the tiniest fastest cleverest machine lacks a feature, a Soul!!!! |