>We are now forming a Panel of Experts who will be asked to respond to 3
>rounds of a questionnaire regarding this issue.

>Are you a member of IEEE, or perhaps a customer of IEEE products or
>services?  If so, we would be delighted if you would consider joining our
>Christine Nielsen
>Director of International Programs
>Merrick School of Business, University of Baltimore and
>Past President, SSIT

Christine, I'm not in Africa, but I am a member of IEEE Computer Society.

One of contributions here is the Web page on the TRINET project to provide
low-cost e-mail access using low earth orbiting satellites.  Clement Dzidonu
will be visiting Africa soon to follow up on this. You can read more on:

http://www.iol.ie/~pobeirne/trinet.html

Thank you,

Patrick O'Beirne.

Patrick O'Beirne B.Sc. M.A. MICS, Systems Consultant, Author, Lecturer
Trainer and Developer in Clipper       TickIT trained ISO 9000 Auditor
Compuserve: 100023,1304  WWWeb: http://www.iol.ie/~pobeirne/index.html