On Thu, 22 Jun 1995 "Folayan, Sunday" <[log in to unmask]> said:

>Anything that is good is either Illegal, Immoral or Fattening!!!

Fellow List Members,
please do NOT credit me for the above truism or the article: **Theyr'e
Screwing You**, I simply forwarded
it in the interest of enlightenment.
As IT professionals it behooves you to know when and
in what manner your ability to be informed is being
curtailed or limited.
As far as I can tell, Information is neither good or evil,
but if we allow someone else to prescribe what information we receive we
will only get the information
_they_ feel we need.
Is it not better to have all and decide for ourselves what
is neccessary and relevent?
will Africa be better off with an IT structure which is
limited by a governing body in a _Foreign Country_?

Thank you All for your time and consideration of the
above True or False statements.

W. Hank Ashley         [log in to unmask]

Knowing how we got here,
Doesn't mean we know where we are.