Hi Folks, its nice to feel part of the international community--good
luck to Afrik-it and all who raised and sail in her.
Keep the debate going, we have much to learn from each other. I for
one am keen to hear of the African origins of Homo Sapiens, and
return to my roots so to speak, less of the Homo and more of the
Sapiens of course.
Our College offers 2, 3 and 4 year courses and Masters' programmes in
the Sciences, Business and Engineering to include major efforts in
Computer systems and Industrial Biology. We have some 2500 students,
a small percentage of which are from abroad. African students who
some years ago were quite in evident have reduced in numbers of late,
I know not why.
We would be interested in African collaboration in R&D work.
If anyone can put me in contact with Tanzanian; Gasper Ndaalio, I
would appreciate it. Gasper is probably working in Tanzania in a
Research or/and standards or developement organisation, probably
state supported.
Sean Cawley, Head of the School of Science
Carlow Regional Technical College,Kilkenny Rd,Carlow,Ireland
Phone +353-(0)503-31324; Fax +353-(0)503-43787;
e-mail [log in to unmask]