Excerpts from mail: 1-Jun-94 Re: The Return of Joe Derrane by "Mr. Paul
Wells"@KNUTH.M

> Nice report, Lori!  I know just a few of Joe Derrane's old recordings
> and, like probably lots of other folks, had figured he long since passed
> on.  Can you give details about the reissue of his old recordings that
> you mention in your post?

"Joe Derrane, Irish Accordion" COP-5008 (Copley Irish Records, A
Division of Rego Irish Records, 64 New Hyde Park Rd., Garden City, NY
11530.

In the U.S. I know it can be purchased through House of Musical
Traditions and also, probably through Elderly Instruments.  Don't know
about abroad.