I recently received the schedule for the 1994-95 season for the
Washington Center for the Performing Arts in Olympia, Washington.
In it is listed the performance "Masters of the Folk Violin."
I'm trying to decide whether to go or not, so I'd like some
opinions about the performers.  They are: Michael Doucet (fiddler
and lead vocalist for Beausoliel), Brendan Mulvihill, Claude
Williams, Kenny Baker, and Natalie MacMaster.  They list Natalie
MacMaster as "Great Britain's star fiddler."  Are there two
Natalie MacMasters?  The one I'm familiar with (and whose music I
much enjoy) is from Cape Breton NS.

My musical tastes are in Irish/Celtic music (Altan, Battlefield
Band, Capercaille, Planxty, Silly Wizard, De Danann, etc.) as
well as some bluegrass and old-time.  Based on this, could you
give me your opinion as to whether I'd enjoy the performers
listed above for the "Masters of the Folk Violin?"

Many thanks in advance.
--
Roger Fulton