>DATE:   Thu, 23 Jun 1994 17:29:07 -0400
>FROM:   Lori Cole <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Well, let's see:   people have talked about playing for ceilis, sessions
>and solo playing, but there's another possibility.  Nobody's talked
>about a couple or three musicians getting together in someone's kitchen
>to play together and exchange tunes.  This is certainly my favorite
>context formusic and I've certainly heard older musicians say the same.
>. . .
>
>Lori

Oh, yes -- or at dinner breaks at music/dance camps or after hours at
festivals or late at night in empty dance buildings after everyone else
has gone to bed...pulling up a few chairs and playing with people you
haven't seen since last year...THOSE are the times!

Selma [log in to unmask]
(asking what the hell am I doing at work)