Hello I'm new to this list. What I have read so far is more on the
musican's side...which is vary interesting...but I was more looking for
how to get more Irish music....I listen to a radio program (you all, probable al
   ready know it.) The Thistlen Shamrock, which plays Irish and other Euro-style
folk songs...(The best PBS program I have ever heard) They send you a play list
of the song they play and a list of record labels...My problem is that this is
all nice and cool and all but HOW do I get the stuff...I hear this awsome music
it hits me deep in my soul and they is no cd in any local cd-stores and they
can't order from most of the labels listed...and they few they can is just the
main stream stuff like the "chieftains" and "Enya" of which I have bought all
I can find....but how does an Amirican in a small little back woods town
in the middle of the south get his hands on the really cool stuff...is there
like a cd club or a mail order Irish music catalog????

help me please...(I don't know if I have Irish blood in me but that music
I nnneeeddd it the sounds the rythems the beats the flutes the bag pipes I need
them all....help help help.....) <grin> I think you get the piont...

Krom's Avatatr
jos8784csci.lynx.apsu.edu
prodigy vsjk15a