For what it's worth, here is info gleaned from the notice LISTSERV sends
you when you subscribe.

   More information on ListEARN commands can be found in the "General
   Introduction guide", which you can retrieve by sending an "INFO
   GENINTRO" command to [log in to unmask]

I believe you can also send it the HELP command to get all sorts of
info.  It can even send back files to you, and if I recall correctly,
these include back issues and archives of IRTRAD-L/IRTRAD-D.

To send these commands, just mail the command as a single line to

                                - Pat