Although I am not a member of this list, I have a graduate student who is in ne
ed of your expertise.  Carolyn Totaro, the University of Akron, hopes to do her
 master thesis on the traditional flute players of Ireland.  She has gotten mat
erials on the background of the traditional music and the flute, but is having
difficulty finding information on flutists Matt Molloy; Tom Morrison; Jack Coen
; Micko Russell; John McKenna; and Paddy Taylor.  She is also searching for any
thing on the regional styles of playing.  Is there anyone out there who can hel
p in this quest?  Any information or lead would be appreciated - a book, a pers
on to contact, a journal article...

Please respond privately to:
Nancy L. Stokes
R1NLS@AKRONVM  (Bitnet)