A few days ago I wrote:

> I'm looking for the BBC video series titled "The Celts."
> The information I have is that it's 6 hours long,
> and was made in the late 1980's.
>
> If you can provide any pointers to where I might
> purchase this, I'd much appreciate it.  I'm in the
> USA, so I need NTSC format.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> --
> Roger Fulton

After learning that "The Celts" was recently broadcast
on The Learning Channel, I gave them a call.  (Actually, I
called The Discovery Network, which comprises both The Discovery
Channel and The Learning Channel.  The number is 301-986-1999.)
Their Programming department informed me that "The Celts"
is definitely NOT available on videotape (that is, not available
to common folk like us), and the person I spoke with doubted
that the BBC would ever make it available for purchase.

So, to those of you who can get The Learning Channel, consider
yourselves very lucky.  (I am in a rural area that will probably
never get cable, and my property doesn't have the necessary
line-of-sight for a satellite dish.  Boo-hoo for me!)

Thanks to all of you who tried to help me with this.
--
Roger Fulton