>Has anybody seen his Johnnyness with Nightnoise yet? We'll be seeing them
>soon, twice, and I'm curious... I mean, it SHOULD be Relativity,
>practically, but the recording is obviously different. Has anybody jammed
>with them post-show? I would reckon that would be a bit more
>Relativity-ish, but I'm not sure...

>Just curious. Thanks. :)
>Kerry Devine.

        Kerry,  _IT_IS_ Relativity, i think.

        I'd be seeing Nightnoise live here in Basque Country the last three
years, i have all they recordings, and the last one (Shadow of time) is
the most similar to the Relativity works ( but the best ??) .
        The very best 'radio DJ' here, Ramon Trecet, -who has an special
thanks from the group, you can see it on the CD cover- he says that Johnny
plays free of the influence of his brother Phil, who is a very possesive
and dictatorial person, he says.
        I like to know the list opinions about this relationships. ( not
only John & Phil ).

--- 8< -------------- 8< ---------------- 8< --------------- 8< ----------

PD: list manager or any other : Could anybody tell me why i have been deleted
from the list the last christmas? , i write from my university system,
and they have been switched off for 15 days. i don't know if there is any
kind of confirm operation from the server to the users, and if the server
didn't be able to confirm that "i'm alive", maybe it decided that my system
is dead  +-:-(  ,   i don't know.
thanks in advance.

                               /_\
Jabitxu                       (o o)
Jabier Etxebarria                                  Informatika-ko Fakultatea
[log in to unmask]                              Deustu-ko Unibertsitaea
                  " LOOK FOR BEAUTY, is the only thing
                    we can do in this nasty world "