Hi Marge I met you in Dublin about ten years ago (in Slattery's to be precise).
  I just read your dissertation--very nice indeed.  Nice to know you're on the
list (even if you ARE the source of all this weird mail--no, sorry, I know it's
 not your fault!)--Paulette Gershen
PS to all those who answered my earlier query--I've been off line for a while w
ith computer woes but am back and will write to all in person as soon as I get
through this backlog of stuff!!!! And to those who tried to write to me and cou
ldn't get through--try again, things should be working now.