and what a mess I found when I did return. The 'I shall return message' was a
mail generated by our 'vacation program' when we leave the office for more than
a few days (actually I took a week free to work in my garden and the weather
WAS kind). I would like to apologize for all the problems that have been
caused especially to those people that have unsubscribed from this group (it's
a pity they won't read this */:-(  ). Needless to say my vacation program was
'put down' quickly and without undue pain.

        The return of the man that never came back

                Gerry Palmer