Not to offend you, sir, but most of that material has been discussing
current attempts at reconstructing Celtic religion, with a decidedly
scholarly emphasis. I sincerely doubt that CELTIC-L will become "another
pagan/wicca list" - most modern pagans are really not that interested
in scholarly reconstruction, though they like throwing in the odd
dash to flavor their mixture. I would argue the converse - most pagan/
wiccan forums are very bad places to discuss actual study, whether
academic or experiential, of authentic Celtic religious practices.
If this stuff bothers you, try deleting the messages you don't care
to read; usually the title will give them away.

Brynach