Newt sez:
> the druids are likely to have slightly different understandings and
>thoughts on things than the common folk, just as regular Christians
>have a different working understanding of Christianity than their
>local minister/priest/etc.

This reminds me of an interesting article I read recently in _Web of
Wyrd_, an Austrailian Pagan journal.  Someone did her thesis
research on personality types in different religions.  One of the things
she found is that Pagans and Witches have the same general type
as Christian priests/ministers but that members of Christian congretations
tend to be a very different type!

I guess those of us who are drawn to a personal religious experience
are similar regardless of which path we choose to express our
religious feelings.

Rowan Fairgrove