Hi all,

 Linda Finn Yarborough sez:
>I'm new to this network, an Arctic Archaeologist also interested in Irish
>archaeology, music, literature.  Any other archaeologists out there? Harp
>players?  It has been pretty quiet since I signed on...

I am also knew to this network and have only gotten
about three messages in as many weeks.  Anybody
out there!

I make my living as a librarian, but my avocation is Romano-Celtic
archaeology.  (I used to be a Southeastern U.S. archaeologist but
left the field when Reaganomics stripped the money away.)

I would love to hear from other folk working on ancient Celtic
Religion.  The best route I have found to this is through the conflation
of Celtic and Roman iconography.  My favorite authors are Bruneaux,
Green, Cunliffe, etc.

Rowan Fairgrove