CR: MX104 upgrades [IoTs NCI RCSI TSSG DIT MU]

Ticket Details

 1523735
 CR: MX104 upgrades [IoTs NCI RCSI TSSG DIT MU]
 open
 Tue Feb 12 22:00:00 2019
 Wed Feb 13 01:00:00 2019
 YES

Problem Description

Security & bug patches Clients will have a loss of resilience for IP Transit
service. Non resilient P2Ps will have an outage during reboot

Problem Effects

Outage to the following routers for 15 minutes during maintenance window.
dist2-itb dist1-cit2 dist1-dit2 dist1-dit-aungier2 dist1-dun2 dist1-gmit2
dist1-itc2 dist1-itt2 dist1-ittd2 dist1-lit2 dist1-mu2 dist1-nci2 dist1-rcsi2
dist2-wat-car1

Last Update Message

Tue Feb 12 23:59:17 2019

All these routers were upgraded successfully, we will continue monitor for 24hrs.

Affected Clients

 CIT, DIT, DKIT, ITB, ITC, ITS, ITT, ITTD, LIT, MU, NCI, RCSI, WIT

Transaction History

 Date Created              Message
 Thu Feb 07 14:10:41 2019  Security & bug patches scheduled
 Tue Feb 12 23:59:16 2019  All these routers were upgraded successfully, we will continue monitor
                              for 24hrs.