Dear Friends of DRI,

iPRES will be holding its annual conference in Europe in 2019, this time in Amsterdam. The programme committee is soliciting ideas for important topics from the broader digital preservation community. Please feel free to contribute directly, via the link below.

Best,
Natalie

Dear Digital Preservation Community Members,

The iPRES 2019 Program Committee invites members of the digital preservation community to share your ideas for topics and themes that you would like to see for the 2019 Amsterdam program. In the participatory and inclusive spirit of iPRES 2018 (Boston) and #nextyear campaigns at Bern (2016) and Chapel Hill (2015), the 2019 Program Committee believes that community feedback and consultation will help us craft a more balanced Call for Contributions.

Please submit your topics and suggestions in the iPRES 2019 Community Invitation Google Form<https://goo.gl/forms/LstNlE6o3HD7ZIqD3> anytime between Monday, October 15 - Monday, October 22.

We look forward to building an iPRES 2019 program around the topics of greatest interest to you!

Friendly Regards,
Marcel Ras on behalf of the iPRES 2019 Program Committee

Dr. Natalie Harrower
Director, Digital Repository of Ireland
Royal Irish Academy
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @natalieharrower
www.dri.ie<http://www.dri.ie> | @dri_ireland

The Academy is subject to the FOI Act 2014, the Data Protection Acts 1988-2003 and 2018, GDPR (EU 2016/679) and S.I. No. 336/2011, EC Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations. For further information see our website www.ria.ie/privacy-and-data-protection