Dear Friends of DRI,

Just a quick update on a job opening at the Library of Trinity College Dublin, closing date for applications Friday 12 October at 12pm.

More details at https://www.dri.ie/digital-content-creator-manager-job-tcd-library

Kind regards,

Clare Lanigan | Education & Outreach Manager, Digital Repository of Ireland

Royal Irish Academy | 19 Dawson St. Dublin 2

+353 16090635 | [log in to unmask] | @dri_ireland | www.dri.ie

If you would like to keep up to date with DRI’s news, events and repository development, send an email to [log in to unmask], with the following in the message body:

SUBSCRIBE DRI-FRIENDS your first name your last name.

To unsubscribe, send an email with an empty subject line and the following in the message body: UNSUBSCRIBE DRI-FRIENDS

The Academy is subject to the FOI Act 2014, the Data Protection Acts 1988-2003 and 2018, GDPR (EU 2016/679) and S.I. No. 336/2011, EC Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations. For further information see our website www.ria.ie/privacy-and-data-protection