From: Michelle Dalton <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 12 June 2018 at 08:57
Subject: MyRI (Measuring your Research Impact) survey
To: HEAnet User Group for Librarians - Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

*Apologies for cross posting*

  MyRI (Measuring your Research Impact) is a free online bibliometrics tutorial with supporting learning resources available for re-use and adaptation under a creative commons licence (CC BY NC SA 3.0).

MyRI was developed by librarians for librarians and others involved in delivering bibliometrics services and training.

We are keen to elicit feedback from users, and have created a very short survey to identify how the resource is currently used and ways in which MyRI can be improved going forward.

​​
The survey can be accessed at
​​

https://goo.gl/forms/WtW21euQMoXMgYYn1 and the deadline for completion is Friday 6th July 5pm.

We would be very grateful if you could please forward this survey on to any of your colleagues who may be interested.

​​
For more information and to access MyRI please visit myri.conul.ie

Best wishes

Michelle

Michelle Dalton
Scholarly Communications Librarian